Thursday, May 13, 2010

Google Docs Spreadsheets

What a fun class this has been! With this assignment: Google Docs Spreadsheet, I finish CIT 198B, Web 2.0 This Dynamic Web. I have learned much, had fun collaborating with my classmates, and made some new friends and valuable contacts along the way. The end of this class does not mean the end of this Blog. After all, it does say "Perpetual." : D

I will be post my ongoing adventures about once or month or so. My next post will most likely be a semester summary so that you can know a bit of what I know; which classes and Professors to choose, and transfer preparations amongst other things.

For this assignment I have set up the fictitious company of ABC Marketing. I have 6 positions available, and a TBD (To Be Determined) position also. Do you see a niche at ABC Marketing that you can fill? If the answer is "yes" please do so.

Visit the spreadsheet, choose your position, and fill in what you think you might be worth for a week of Holiday Pay at the end of July. Please try not to exceed my budget and remember that you must have your job description wiki finished before you can collect your Holiday pay. [Of course you don't have to furnish a job description - just substitute your name for contributor at the top and enter a $ amount next to the color that corresponds with your position.]
 

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great layout except I'm not sure where you want me to add my $$. You know I'm worth alot but would add a little so you can stay under budget.
Ha! Ha!

photos for links said...

Of course I know everybody is worth more than what I put in; but it's my darn budget! hahahah :D I put in numbers,($ amounts in the chart at the bottom) but those can be changed i.e. you can give yourself a couple of dollars more to make the bar graph change. As much trouble as I had with the chart - that's as interactive as I was gonna get. Oh, and my pay of a $1,000 I have to split with my assistant - Just so everybody knows. :D

Karen said...

Okay I put $250 for webmaster to make the chart change. I like the layout of your spreadsheet; it looks like you spent a lot of time on it.

Jen Hiipakka said...

you did a great job on this spreadsheet! Very interactive I like your chart,I couldn't get my chart to work out very well.

Stephen Baker said...

Very nice spreadsheet. It makes it look like something that a company in the real world would use.

Unknown said...

Very good work, outstanding

Kate Smedley said...

Very interesting and well set out, I will definitely give it a try!

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. May I quote you with attribution? If yes, comment away. Perpetual Andragogy Adventures of an Adult Learner is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.