Sunday, May 2, 2010

Deadlines and Drop Boxes - The Drop Box Side

Well Hello There!

I've missed you! With assignments pending and Finals looming, I've been pretty busy. A few posts ago I told you about Video Podcasting. Since then, I've found a nifty podcasting program that goes with my Cannon camera.  More on that later.


Screencasting is a kind of video podcasting as well.  For my next assignment in my Web 2.0 class, Professor Fightmaster introduced us to Jing. What a neat little tool this is!  I've created a screencast for you below on Online Campus Courses. Here I'll show you around the online campus. Below my screencast is a link, produced by the fine staff of CSN, that shows how to actually use the dropbox, 


There are limitations on what Jing will let me do; one of them is switching from 'microphone in' to another input channel. Please see below for links to any programs you may need to do your own screencasting and captures. So, without further ado: I present my first screencast. (For a Larger view go HERE)



For a Larger view go HERE



Here is the Tutorial on how to do a Drop Box, courtesy of the fine Staff of CSN


Useful Links



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very well written and easy to understand thank you.

JudyNV said...

Wow - you showed me some web pages I've never seen - were they really on the CSN site?

Jen Hiipakka said...

I was going to say the same thing as Judy you pointed out links to me I've never seen on the site too, I guess I just get into a daily routine of going to my online campus, maybe if I did a little more exploring I would find some more useful info, thanks well done.

Total Experiences Las Vegas said...

Very very good and informitive thank you. your site is great to. Thanks for your help and for the information on online classes

Karen said...

This would have been useful at the beginning of class. This is the first time one of my online classes used Angel. I thought this was easy to understand and had useful information for anyone first using Angel.

photos for links said...

Yeah, I wish I would have thought about this topic for the beginning of class also. I just hope it can help others new to online learning or show those thinking about going back to school that it's really not that scary.

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. May I quote you with attribution? If yes, comment away. Perpetual Andragogy Adventures of an Adult Learner is licensed under a Creative Commons 3.0 Unported License.